Build a Website for Lead Generation
The focus of this blog is all about lead generation and let’s face the fact that for effective lead generation you need a website. The most critical aspect when building a lead generation website is NOT to market YOUSELF but to provide a SOLUTION to a problem. To build highly effective lead generation websites always keep this in mind.
Research is key to a success lead generation website
- Focus on the solution to a problem rather than the product or service. Identify a real problem that consumers need answers to. This is important so research this properly. Do not guess as you may be wrong.
Make sure you identify the real problems customers need answers to or assistance with. To explain let me again use the real estate industry as a example. 92% of people start their research to buy or sell a home online and while real estate agents may believe these people want their services, the actual fact is that these prospects want to buy or sell a home, and that an agent is just a tool to help them to achieve their goal. This is the same with most service industries and businesses.
- Identify your target market. Who are they? Where are they? What are they really looking for?
- What will be a solution to their problem and how will you be able to provide that?
The more detail and research you do, the more you will understand you customer and you will be able to target you marketing message and delivery to generate more qualified leads.
Now that you understand and identified your customer, you need to put your solutions in front of them so they can reach out to you for help. So it is time to build your lead generation website.
Components of a highly effective lead generation website:
- Make it look professional but keep it simple with minimal distractions. No “flashing lights” and limit links to other pages.
- Make the solution to a problem the star of the show.
- NO self promotion! This is important!
- Address a solution to a problem.
- Provide access to the solution in a non threatening way.
- Effective lead capture form.
- Quality content.
- Use a CMS
If you follow the “Rules” you will be operating a very successful lead generation website. Building a website you need to be leveraging a framework that “simplifies” this process and I recommend that you use the WordPress platform, and best of all it is free. (To show you how easy it is you can build a FREE WordPress website RIGHT NOW by entering a domain in the box below)…
There are many benefits from using WordPress as the platform for your lead generation website such as:
- It is easy to install and set-up (as you have experienced when you did it just now),
- No advanced knowledge required,
- No knowledge of HTML or other code needed,
- Thousands of already build templates available for Free,
- Thousands of free features and widgets available for better website functionality,
- Support and help available.
Check out this free training video on how to start and setup your website.
Throughout the next couple of weeks I will go into detail of how to generate leads to you website. You next steps are:
Step 1: Start Building Your Website for Free ($0) at SiteRubix.com
Step 2: Create a Totally Free Account to access the training platform
Step 3: Get Your Access to 2 Free Websites & an Entire Training Platform
And just like that, you are going to have your very own, fully functional WordPress lead generation website up and running.
Keep a lookout for the followup training provided here on this site.
Let me know if you have any questions and please leave a comment below…